Well, today was Senior Dance Assessment. All seniors have to choreograph a minimum 1 min dance. It has to be Jazz, but no need to be pure Jazz. Basically, many did lyrical Jazz, while e rest did street jazz and fusion of abit this and that.
Mine was Lyrical Jazz plus bit of ballet. I know my piece is a very simple one.. It's not complicated. However, I'm not very happy about it. My technique was not shown clearly,and I know I can improve more on this choreo.
Daphne has the same genre and synopsis as me, not same song. But I like hers, and i also think she did a great effort. It's a different her. I love Di, Zee, JW and Ervin's choreo too. I can't stop laughing at Zul's choreo. He choreograph only today, and he did lyrical jazz. LOL.. He's damn cute larx.
I want comments about my choreography. How bad was it?!? Comment comment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment