I know nothing about minesweeper til I'm quite expert in it. All thanks to my Zhu Zhu. He taught me how to play minesweeper, look out for flags. On Aug 31, we played our fav game on msn again. This time, it's very exciting cause we got 25-25. 1 more flag and we would know who's e winner. I didn't manage to find the last flag, hence zhu zhu won! Grrx.. He used bomb in this match! Not fair!!! But well, exciting game~

*zhu playing maple*

*I tried to get shots of him playin*
*See how he fight*
*He's wanted! ... (By mi)*
*Bunny*
*lol. Monkey*
*this cost only 1.70 per set*
*yea, i noe u love ur hotdog*
*taking down whatever i want*
*Esplanade in Ikea*
*Shitting*
*Candid camera*
*Artist cap?*
*nono. it's storage bag*
*lovely*
*our dinner*


Friday(7sep)
Waited for Zhu to play finish his maple for more than an hr. Grr.. only managed to leave his house at around 5pm. Went to Ikea with Zhu Zhu. I wanted to change furniture since Yr 1. But parents didn't have the heart to really help me change it. So I shall make e 1st step. Dropped by Ikea and view all the furnitures. So lovely of Zhu zhu to help me take down whatever I like from there. We spent 4 hrs over there , walkind rounds and rounds around the place, until 10mins before it's about to close. And guess what i bought from there? LOL. 2 storage boxes that cost $7 to put cds. Well, so what?!? At least I hv fun over there with Zhu. Long time didn't hv this kind of date with him. Slowly explore every corner of the place and had many discussions and pics taken. PS:He should really slim down. I'm stil waiting...

*I tried to get shots of him playin*
*See how he fight*
*Shitting*
*Candid camera*
*Artist cap?*
*nono. it's storage bag*
*when he's gonna be as slim as his past?*
No comments:
Post a Comment