
Saturday (8Sep) Legacy of Goh Choo San
Went to meet Allison and the rest for dinner at Burger King after Ballroom, before we headed to watch this concert. As usual, i had my Mushroom swiss burger meal. I squeezed out chilli sauce to draw my name. Jess joined in the fun too! I'm totally in love with Allison's white Blazer. 'Zi lian' with it and even requested a video taken by Jess. I'm bit sot sot ah! Nvm. Used to be Ervinna is my actress, now i'm e actress. Jess is e videoman. The concert was great, i didn't fall asleep although it's classical music. I simply still love my origin of dance-Ballet. Learnt 12 yrs of ballet yet i'm still sucks at it. I'm ashamed of myself man! Went to have supper before heading home. Sadly that i have to take bus 162 all alone back to YCK because there's no more train left and the rest took other night rider buses. Reached YCK station at only 1am and there's totally no ppl, no car and the worst thing is that it's "Dark"! I hate darkness. I even on dim lights to slp every night. Brrr.. I'm quite daring to take video of myself at Yck station while waiting for my bro's car to come. LOL





*Totally insane when wearing Alli's blazer*
*supper*
*paisae, very soft.. I'm sayin there's no car, no ppl, no train service and i'm all alone*
No comments:
Post a Comment