~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEXIANG~
Well, I realised I rarely write on blog, mostly are pictures! NO WAY!!! Shall start to write more on my blog le. Look so colourful but yet not wordy enough! LeXiang's bday on 29/11 but went out with him and his friends for celebration at Vivo. 1 day before! Had Dinner at Marche, pics will be uploaded soon!
*Happy Pinky Elephant*
*Bday boy*
*See what see*
*Ugly equals to CUTE lo! *
*Best pic for e day*
*LX's fren.Guess his age!*
*Negative*
*Black & White*
*Saw wen kai?*
*Don't anyhow ah*
*He bully me!*
*I know you wont*
*Secretly take a pic of Wen Kai*
Well, I realised I rarely write on blog, mostly are pictures! NO WAY!!! Shall start to write more on my blog le. Look so colourful but yet not wordy enough! LeXiang's bday on 29/11 but went out with him and his friends for celebration at Vivo. 1 day before! Had Dinner at Marche, pics will be uploaded soon!
*Bday boy*
*See what see*
*Ugly equals to CUTE lo! *
*Best pic for e day*
*LX's fren.Guess his age!*
*Negative*
*Black & White*
*Saw wen kai?*
*Don't anyhow ah*
*He bully me!*
*I know you wont*
*Secretly take a pic of Wen Kai*I'm honoured to be invited to join them for celebration. His friends are funny and friendly. They really fooled alot. Le xiang is fortunate to have this bunch of good friends. They will definitely brighten your day. Hope that in your 20th year will be a better year. Wish that all your dreams come true! I'll do anything to make you happy... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment