~Ballet~
I learnt ballet since 5 years old. It's been 13 years. Well, you can say I have ballet background due to e no. of long years. But frankly, my ballet technique is not that good. I'm lousier than many of my friends. I got my Grade 8 and move to CSTD Pre-Elementary and stop at Elementary. I know I have lose alot due to stop learning. Most probably not going to continue my ballet next year and hence, I'll soon lose in touch with all my ballet friends. That also means that Dec29 will be my last ballet concert. Those who are going to support me, thanks alot. Seriously, I dislike tying ballet bun alot due to my high forehead. Anyway, I guess I'll tie it for the last time on Dec29. 2008 will be a new year for me. A year that I do not know how much I can still dance... No more latin, no more modern, soon no more ballet. Sigh...
Just want to share with you guys that my dance background came from ballet. Ballet is a girly thing. But you can learn alot from this genre of dance. It's not a funny dance, for goodness sake! Please appreciate the music and the dancers.
I love all kinds of dance. Dance is my passion and I do stil want to pursue my dream-->to go to NAFA. Actually, I shouldn't end up in NYP studying.I hate studying alot. I cant be like my bros, so intelligent and always get good grades. I wanted to go NAFA to have dance diploma after O level. But well, my parents want me to get a diploma in studies 1st. However, going NYP and enter "StageArts Danz Inc." is the best thing in my life. Knowing great ppl that have e same passion. Have outings, competitions, performances together. Knowing guy after guy until I really found the right one although I once promised myself not to fall in love after graduate but this time, feeling was uncontrollable. The same time, the same moment, the same thinking...
Aiyo, let's get back to today's entry. Let me introduce you guys, my ballet friends! ::The Ballerinas::
*We do make-up ourselves for every performance*
*Katherine & Serene*
*Cynthia*
[Look how she's sitting! Stretch and make up e same time, PRO!]
*This is TREASA aka ME!*
*Serene, Shirin, Si Min & me*
*Juan Juan & Shirin*
*Juan Juan, Katherine & Jocelyn*
*Jocelyn*
*Shirin*
[She's my best ballet friend]
*All of us!*
[Top: Si Min, Cynthia, Shirin, Sze Hui, Katherine & Jocelyn]
[Below: Si Jia, Juan Juan, Jie Ling & Serene]
There's still Ying Zhen, Shu Ting and etc. from our batch but well, they stopped ballet le. Guess I'm e next. Those in e group picture, you'll definitely see them next year Chingay Finale. Support them! I didn't join. Abit sad, cos' nv join Chingay before, but i shall buy tickets now! Chingay wil be on 16 Feb. Preview on 15 Feb. Hopefully, I'm not out of Singapore. Tickets ranging from $15-$70. Log on to http://www.chingay.org.sg/tickets/parade.asp for more details. Tata~
I learnt ballet since 5 years old. It's been 13 years. Well, you can say I have ballet background due to e no. of long years. But frankly, my ballet technique is not that good. I'm lousier than many of my friends. I got my Grade 8 and move to CSTD Pre-Elementary and stop at Elementary. I know I have lose alot due to stop learning. Most probably not going to continue my ballet next year and hence, I'll soon lose in touch with all my ballet friends. That also means that Dec29 will be my last ballet concert. Those who are going to support me, thanks alot. Seriously, I dislike tying ballet bun alot due to my high forehead. Anyway, I guess I'll tie it for the last time on Dec29. 2008 will be a new year for me. A year that I do not know how much I can still dance... No more latin, no more modern, soon no more ballet. Sigh...
Just want to share with you guys that my dance background came from ballet. Ballet is a girly thing. But you can learn alot from this genre of dance. It's not a funny dance, for goodness sake! Please appreciate the music and the dancers.
I love all kinds of dance. Dance is my passion and I do stil want to pursue my dream-->to go to NAFA. Actually, I shouldn't end up in NYP studying.I hate studying alot. I cant be like my bros, so intelligent and always get good grades. I wanted to go NAFA to have dance diploma after O level. But well, my parents want me to get a diploma in studies 1st. However, going NYP and enter "StageArts Danz Inc." is the best thing in my life. Knowing great ppl that have e same passion. Have outings, competitions, performances together. Knowing guy after guy until I really found the right one although I once promised myself not to fall in love after graduate but this time, feeling was uncontrollable. The same time, the same moment, the same thinking...
Aiyo, let's get back to today's entry. Let me introduce you guys, my ballet friends! ::The Ballerinas::
[Look how she's sitting! Stretch and make up e same time, PRO!]
[She's my best ballet friend]
[Top: Si Min, Cynthia, Shirin, Sze Hui, Katherine & Jocelyn]
[Below: Si Jia, Juan Juan, Jie Ling & Serene]
There's still Ying Zhen, Shu Ting and etc. from our batch but well, they stopped ballet le. Guess I'm e next. Those in e group picture, you'll definitely see them next year Chingay Finale. Support them! I didn't join. Abit sad, cos' nv join Chingay before, but i shall buy tickets now! Chingay wil be on 16 Feb. Preview on 15 Feb. Hopefully, I'm not out of Singapore. Tickets ranging from $15-$70. Log on to http://www.chingay.org.sg/tickets/parade.asp for more details. Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment