Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bday wishlist

~Few items I wish for my 19th Birthday~


Acutually, my real bday wishes are those can't be bought by money which is happiness.

1. Wish to be with him, having not only his body but also his heart.
2. Wish that my family will able to go through all hardship no matter in studies or business.
3. Wish that true friendships will last for another year and so on.


The rest of my bday wishes are just simply things.




LIMITED EDITION SLIM & LITE PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) - Deep Red


Red Samsung K3



Grey Skinny Jeans



Obviously, there are many things I still want which is under my blog wishlist. I'm into red this year. Having a red Guess watch from mummy is a start of the year. Got my pre-bday present from Jess too(Mascara). I want more, gimmie more... Cos' I'm broke! Bday before Cny is hard to get the things I really want.. But becoming 19 is a terror. Knowing you're older by 1 yr old in the next moment, seem to be like having 1 more wrinkle on your pretty young face. LOL!!!
All the best to those who are working hard for tests, projects and exams for these few weeks! GAMBATTE!!!




To those gd friends who are giving me presents: please give it to me either this tues 15 Jan/thurs 17 Jan because I'm going sch on 16 Jan from 8-9am only. After that, I'm going out with him then head home for family dinner. Sorry for the troublesome and thanks for the sincerity. I'm fine without presents too, because what I really want is happiness.



No comments: