Tuesday, January 08, 2008

countdown to bday

8 more days to my 19th birthday.
Wow wow wow ! I got so many things to buy, to have it! I got my 1st bday present from my mother. She bought me a Red "Guess" watch which was chosen by myself, obviously not cheap but affordable by her. (PS: Thanks, Mummy! Although 2007 has many misunderstandings, I know you still love and care for me! Arigato!) I will be getting new phone using my own money, hopefully before CNY or else before VDay. I'm into red colour this year. Love red things to use/wear. Wondering if I'm gonna dye my hair to red, mum will decide for me or just a hair-trim before CNY. Parents will be going overseas during CNY!!! 1st day plan to take Hongbaos with brothers, 2nd day plan to go visiting at Friends' houses. 3rd day... Heh Heh... STUDY!!! Why? For exam ma! Although I'm slack in school. Whole semester didn't attend all lectures, but well, regretted before but my sleep is still more important and anyway, I still did quite alright for all my tests so far. I'm not very intelligent and there's somebody out there said I was "Stupid" right on my face before, not 1 time, but few times. Pissed off but anyway, it was during 2007. So leave it aside bah! I will be busy with projects, tests and dance this few weeks. Hopefully I can blog my ballet concert pictures asap! I miss my ballet friends, I love dancing with them and I want to see them perform for Chingay this year! They will be in the finale item, so watch out for them!



NYP Open House on 10th-12th January 2008

My dance club "StageArts Danz Inc." will be performing at Atrium at these timings. Please do support us!!!
10/1 = 1330
11/1 = 12.25, 4.45
12/1 = 12.15, 4



No comments: