~Another post with no exact topic~
Do uou know what I saw at YCK platform? A very artistic broken glass!! Met my boy last sunday and I saw this broken glass.. Well, I'm so fascinated that I took a picture of it. I wanted to go close and look at it more clearly, but boy pulled me! Grrx. NVM. Now, this glass has wooden boards to cover it. Hopefully, not that dangerous! LOL. Just be careful when walking down the stairs.
*With thousands of small cracks*
(Click the pic, if u don't believe)
CNY in a week time!!! I want Ang Bao! I want to eat 'Bak Kua', love letters and many more! Went to NTUC with family in the early morning to buy CNY food and drinks. I can't believe people actually woke up so early just to get fresh food. Freaking hell lots of aunties and uncles lo! Everywhere were trolleys! My bro and I had to push the trolley with many difficulties la. 100m can be travelled within 10secs, yet that morning's 100m seem to be 30sec. Freak!
Do uou know what I saw at YCK platform? A very artistic broken glass!! Met my boy last sunday and I saw this broken glass.. Well, I'm so fascinated that I took a picture of it. I wanted to go close and look at it more clearly, but boy pulled me! Grrx. NVM. Now, this glass has wooden boards to cover it. Hopefully, not that dangerous! LOL. Just be careful when walking down the stairs.
*With thousands of small cracks*(Click the pic, if u don't believe)
CNY in a week time!!! I want Ang Bao! I want to eat 'Bak Kua', love letters and many more! Went to NTUC with family in the early morning to buy CNY food and drinks. I can't believe people actually woke up so early just to get fresh food. Freaking hell lots of aunties and uncles lo! Everywhere were trolleys! My bro and I had to push the trolley with many difficulties la. 100m can be travelled within 10secs, yet that morning's 100m seem to be 30sec. Freak!
*Papa's and Mama's trolley*OKAY, I want to shout out that ITIPJ project presentation is OVER!!!
I'm freaking overjoyed to end this 16 weeks of project. Ervinna and I really work very hard for this. Despite of dance and lousy knowledge I have, I still tried to finish what I have to. I do not know what will be the grades be, but well... It's OVER!!! Last friday, Ervinna and I were still struggling to finish up her part in tutorial room. I was too bored that I used her hp to cam-whore.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment