Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giant=Partner's appreciation dinner


~GIANT 's Partner's Appreciation Dinner~



My parents are supplier for GIANT hence, we are invited for this big event. Thousands of suppliers and workers and family members were gathered together to have this wonderful dinner!

*On the way there*


*Eldest bro so 'Dao'*

*E ballroom at Raffles Convention*

*My table*

*The programme list and menu*

*Freak! 9Dishes & 3 Desserts*

*I love e lightings*

*Pretty flowers*

*Still got ppl not here yet! HUNGRY*

*Bryan & Quan Yi Feng are the MCees!*




Ok.. Food is finally served!!! All dishes are good quality and expensive de wor~ Am I that lucky?!?

*1.Prosperity Traditional Raw Fish Salad "Yu-Sheng"*

*2.Braised Abalone with Spinach*

(1 each leh!!)

*3.Wok-Fried King Prawns with Spring Vegetable in Capital Sauce*

*4.Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Crabmeat and Conpoy*

*5.Sauteed Scallops with Honey Bean and Crispy Garlic Butter*

*6.Baked Herbal Chicken wrapped in Lotus Leaf*

*7.Steamed Live Seabass with Supreme Sauce*


*8.Braised Sea Cucumber with Fa Cai and 'Tian Jing' Cabbage*

*9.Stewed Yang-Ying Noodles with Shredded Duck and Capsicum*




Now, let's have a toilet break! Everyone has free flow of drinks. You can have all "Tea, Orange Juice, Beer, Red Wine" at the same time. But too bad, I don't drink Red Wine but my bladder is still extremely tight!

*In e toilet to cam-whore while waiting for mama*

*Super big and long sofa. I luv it!*

*I don't like these flowers but my mum does*




Head back to the ballroom and let's continue with the rest of dinner. The 3 Desserts!!!

*1.Chilled Mango Pudding*

(It's delicious! REALLY!!!)

*2.Swensen's Chocolate Ice-Cream*

*3.Chilled Bird Nest*



This was the best dinner I ever went! The food was the best! Rating 10/10!!! You won't feel even a bit hungry after the dinner. This place can put thousands of people. If I'm rich enough, this place should be my dream Wedding place. I know it's super expensive larx! So, I told my mama my bros' and my weddings should hold together. All relatives and friends to attend 3in1 wedding. LOL!!!

No comments: