Saturday, February 02, 2008

I miss you


~I miss my boy~





I miss my boyfriend! LOL... So 'paisae' to say it out here, but this is my blog! So, why not? I flashed back to the 1st time I see him in studio, Danz Inc. audition. I flashed back to the 1st performance on stage of his which is also my first pic with him but... We're not taking a photo like others do. Not a side by side picture. I remembered our first date, with nobody else tagging along. I remembered the first time I hold your hand where I do not wish to let go of it anymore. I want to hold your hand and walk this love journey together. I remembered the time when your "Journey to the West" vcd is more important than me and I still eager to take pictures with you. Sometimes, you are too busy for me. This is life! You have your own life, I have mine. I will always treasure the precious dating sessions with you and never failed to smile at you because you are my happiness!


*Our very first picture*


*There's always many things to share with you*

*Never let go of your hand, I promise*

*This kiss is for you and filled with my luv*

*Your vcd is more important than taking picture with me*




Dearest boyfriend, I miss you! I miss u all the time, but I miss you the most when I think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other. Thank you for giving me all these wonderful memories that filled with love and happiness. I will continue to treasure and love you! ::Promise::

No comments: