Saturday, February 23, 2008

100 reasons

Do you know what is true love?
If you are able to write out a min. of 100 reasons why your bf/gf is important to you,
then that's true love.
If you are able to write out a list of dating plan for your gf/bf,
then that's true love.
I don't think there's anyone can give out 100 reasons that easily.
I can! (Right boy?)
And I can write even more...(Right shortie?)
LOL... My boy is very important to me.
Although I almost lose him suddenly,
but I believe after this obstacle,
Our love for one another is deeper and stronger now.
2 person deeply in love with one another is very difficult to break up.
And I believe in that.
2 person deeply in love with one another can solve every prob together.
And I believe in that.
2 person deeply in love with one another even they're far apart,
their hearts still beating warmly.
And I believe in that.
I can list out the power of true love,
but now a bit too busy.
There's 2 more exam papers for me to prepare,
and I must focus!!!
I want to thank my boyfriend for not giving up,
and most importantly,
he still love me very much!

No comments: