Monday, February 25, 2008

me

~1 more paper down~



Yesh! I'm done with "Software Engineering". Thanks Jennifer for teaching Ervinna and I again! LOL... It's good having friend like her!!! (*hugs*)... Do you know what's the best thing to distress and also at the same time make sure you don't sleep while studying? It's to play "Minesweeper"! Jennifer was so kind to play few rounds of minesweeper with me or else I definitely fall asleep while studying. Once I open any book, read any notes, I'll "Zzz..."

*Look at this interesting minesweeper result!*




~Treasa's own world~




Ppl went home to sleep after exam, I went for job interview after my paper! LOL... Super duper tired and sleepy and brain exhaustion! Haha... Not sure able to get the job mah but nvm, still must thank my sec school best friend->Denna! Well, you won't see me taking pics with her because she hates taking pictures! Heex... I was left alone after 3, super lonely! But I cam-whore with myself on train at Marina Bay station while waiting for it to bounce home! LOL...Enjoy and don't puke to see so many pictures of me!

*Train extremely empty right?*

*Ta-dah, let me begin my cam-whoring*

*Ya! I'm all alone!*

*It's ok, mp3 accompany me!*

*Trying to open big big eyes*

*Following will be shots 1-9 of me, are you shock that I'm doing this e 1st time all alone?*

*Let's count together... One!*

*And... Two!*

*Then... Three!*

*Here we have... Four!*

*After that is... Five!*

*Did you puke so far?!? Don't care you! I continue... Six!*

*Trying to be pretty handsome for... Seven!*

*And coming next is... Eight!*

*Lastly and finally... Nine!*

*Heh-heh! My another hand not available to take "Ten"*




Wednesday is my last paper! I haven't start my revision yet. Ya! I am the last min girl! Always hugging the buddha's leg during critical stage. I want to perform miracle again! Hoping I can pass all modules! And promote to yr 3 successfully! *Pray*


Tomorrow is my dearest boy's last paper. Good luck to him! All the best to him! Jiayou, Jiayou, Jiayou!!! Luv ya as usual! LOL... *Muackx^^Huggies for you^^

No comments: