Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hairstyle

~Pick e most suitable hairstyle for me~
(Vote at e right side poll section)

Okay! Below are pictures of me from secondary 4- poly year 1. So it's like 16 and 17 years old. My hair was long straight hair with a tail during secondary school, then I permed it after O level cos' hair too long. Then before Poly starts, I cut my hair short! Super sad right? But nvm... Now, you guys can vote for the best hairstyle that suit me! Don't forget I'm 165cm tall and not that fat.


[[Short Hair]]

*I miss wearing coloured lens!*

*This hairstyle more like shoulder length but layered short hair type*

*Ya! I looked vain!*


[[Long Straight Hair]]

*Look childish, I know!*

*Can see my tail? I miss keeping it!*

*I miss long hair too!*


[[Long Curly Hair]]

*Look like maggie ah!*

*Don't look at my face! I'm still young that time!*

*My old sleepy eyes...*

*See my tail! It's being permed too!*


Okay! Had enough seeing my ugly pictures? Or do I look better when I'm younger? LOL!!! Do you have in mind what hairstyle suits me the best? I not sure should I go rebond my current hair, or do extension, or cut short! If I have money, I'll do extension with combined of straight and perm hair... ARGH!!! Guys, feel free to vote at the right side of poll section and can give comments on tagboard too! Thanks* =]

No comments: