Monday, March 03, 2008

Blogthings

~Home alone~

I'm sick! Ya, I'm sick!!! Flu, slight bad throat... NVM. I stayed in my room whole day. Didn't eat much. No appetite. My boy starts attachment le... Miss him so much! But I'll get used to it. I'll wait for his sms, wait for him to dismiss from work then wait for his call. Nothing is more important than him. I'm saying the truth because I went to http://www.blogthings.com/ to few honest quizzes. I went through many online sprees too but seriously broke! Not much money left for this holiday. No choice! No work, no money! Stay at home! LOL!!!





You Would Choose Love



Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.

You rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.

And while many people may claim they would choose love too...

You're one of the few who would really do it.





I did another test:"Seduction style". Hmm... It concludes that I'm an Ideal lover. Am I??? This one needs to ask my boy for confirmation lo!







Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover



You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.

And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.

You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.

It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.




Ok. This last test i did, the result was really damn true! *Hint hint* to my boy! He should know what's my fav restaurant for now and the venue of first kissed. BUT both venues are different! Haha... NVM.. Maybe few years later, maybe the restaurant will be built near the place where we first kissed! >.<





Your Ideal Marriage Proposal Is



After dinner at your favorite restaurant, at the spot where you first kissed.

No comments: