Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dancework


~Dancework 2008~




Woke up quite early to doll myself up! LOL... I should be going down to Vivocity to doll the competitors up instead. Well... To me, go school-ugly, go town area-pretty abit...

*Before leaving hse*

*Made a "jiayou" gift for dearest*

(I spent few hrs doing it, don't tell u what's inside)


*Before wearing his Pyjamas*

*After wearing his pyjamas*


*Taken by Princess D*

(I nv point middle finger! It shld be a twist)


*Julian daddy joined in*



*There! This is Princess D*

*Pokies without flash*

*Now with flash*

*Hairstyle done by me*

(Chun Li)

*Fusionic Inc.*

*Spot my boi?*

*Bro being lifted up*

*Never take drugs!*



Dancework finally ended but Boi's attachment started 1 day after this competition. That means he'll be too busy to meet me for dates. But I don't mind. I will meet him whenever we can bah. No matter how far he is apart from me, no matter how little time we have, he's right in my heart, always with me and have never left and nobody can replace him in my heart.

*After the competition*
(Boi looks so sweet in this pic)

*Went home alone with 3 bags! 1-mine, 2-free "know drugs" bags*

No comments: