Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back

~BACK~
Hey hey hey!
Anybody miss me during these 5 days?
LOL!!!
I enjoyed myself at Taiwan!
So Shiok!!!
Weather was great, cooling and much better than Singapore!
The place filled with many clothes, shoes, bags, FOOD!
Took photos with Mediacorp 'Zhou Chu ming'!
Saw many many cute Taiwan guys!!!
Beautiful place but Singapore cleaner leh! (Japan cleaniest)
Mummy paid for all my shopping regardless e things are for me or frens.
So big "Thank you" to her!
I did "Fish Spa" over there too! (SUPER CHEAP!)
Hot spring too!
Hmmm...
Too many to write out in words.
I will upload the pics asap and you will know how interesting the place is!
I feel like going there again after Poly!
Oh ya!
My Tour guide extremely interesting!
He provided food for us, even helped to pour tea for us on bus!
And gave Wet tissues to wipe our face or hands!
He and "Wu Zhong Xian" were classmates last time!
LOL!!!
Small small world!
I'm very tired, due to lack of sleep everyday during this trip.
Just slept more than 8hrs of sleep!
Feeling bit better...
Got to go for Dance practice later!
Hopefully the rain stops soon...
I miss my frenx and especially my boy!
I want to see them soon!
Ok, in few hrs time!!!

No comments: