~Interesting Test~
Jingwei Bro introduced me this test to measure the age of your heart! It includes the results of %of childish, maturity and aging! Cool right?!? BUT... The test is all in chinese words! My chinese not that good larx! But luckily got Bro explained to me. Now introuduced to you all this test! So go and do it now!!! copy and paste the link!
"http://www.xlzx.com/xlcs/zy32.htm"
..My Result..
I'm 19 years old this year, but heart is 1 year younger! Well, % of childish quite high! Maturity half half, not bad. And I'm young at heart! 3% aging only... What's yours??
Jingwei Bro introduced me this test to measure the age of your heart! It includes the results of %of childish, maturity and aging! Cool right?!? BUT... The test is all in chinese words! My chinese not that good larx! But luckily got Bro explained to me. Now introuduced to you all this test! So go and do it now!!! copy and paste the link!
"http://www.xlzx.com/xlcs/zy32.htm"
..My Result..
I'm 19 years old this year, but heart is 1 year younger! Well, % of childish quite high! Maturity half half, not bad. And I'm young at heart! 3% aging only... What's yours??
No comments:
Post a Comment