Life is short.
Singapore's life is stressful.
The world is busy.
And you are aging everyday.
After today's news,
I realize the importance of life.
The importance of friends.
You can rather have one more friend or one more enemy.
But I rather choose one more stranger than enemy.
Today, I lost one friend for rest of my life.
Not close to him.
But 2 years of schooling together, same class.
Let the angels in Heaven to accompany him now.
And I believe no matter what reason for him to jump down,
He was happy once.
But you can be happy for a moment,
And gone for the next moment.
So, please cherish your life.
And treasure the moment you have,
Regardless with your friends, family,
Or boy/girl-friend.
If you have not say "I love you" to your loved ones,
Do it now!
Before everything is too late.
So, I am here to voice out.
"I love my family!
I love my friends!
I love my boyfriend!
I love God!
I love dance!
I never regret being born in this world!
I never regret going in NYP!
I never regret going through many r/s before knowing LeXiang!
I will cherish my loved ones!
And treasure my life too!"
Help your loved ones to lead a better life.
Don't let them undergo stress.
Help them to reduce it.
Always give them a hug,
To tell let them feel it.
That they are still wanted.
Life can be beautiful,
By just little actions!
Singapore's life is stressful.
The world is busy.
And you are aging everyday.
After today's news,
I realize the importance of life.
The importance of friends.
You can rather have one more friend or one more enemy.
But I rather choose one more stranger than enemy.
Today, I lost one friend for rest of my life.
Not close to him.
But 2 years of schooling together, same class.
Let the angels in Heaven to accompany him now.
And I believe no matter what reason for him to jump down,
He was happy once.
But you can be happy for a moment,
And gone for the next moment.
So, please cherish your life.
And treasure the moment you have,
Regardless with your friends, family,
Or boy/girl-friend.
If you have not say "I love you" to your loved ones,
Do it now!
Before everything is too late.
So, I am here to voice out.
"I love my family!
I love my friends!
I love my boyfriend!
I love God!
I love dance!
I never regret being born in this world!
I never regret going in NYP!
I never regret going through many r/s before knowing LeXiang!
I will cherish my loved ones!
And treasure my life too!"
Help your loved ones to lead a better life.
Don't let them undergo stress.
Help them to reduce it.
Always give them a hug,
To tell let them feel it.
That they are still wanted.
Life can be beautiful,
By just little actions!
No comments:
Post a Comment