Sunday, March 09, 2008

Double date

~Double Date~


The sweet sweet couples : Jing Wei & Hui Fang + Le Xiang & Treasa



We went to IT fair together and I got my mp4 Samsung p2, Dear got one too! YAY! I got something common as him. I haven't explore the mp4 yet, but Dear says until like got alot problems. Well, I like the design and the first time I touched it, I feel like touching a "heavenly" IT gadget. Maybe I'm too noob, cause I never play with touch screen before! LOL...



Thanks Jingwei and Huifang for waiting for us. I was the troublesome girl. Need to go up and down and need to withdraw money and everything. Thanks my dearest to pei me everywhere. =X


Then we went to The Cathay to buy "Water Horse" tickets then went over dhoby exchange to play arcade. Played so many games!!! LOL.. I and Dear lose to Jingwei and Huifang for Basketball game! Haha... So Dear needed to treat them drinks. Jingwei got a small cushion for Huifang by the "catching-machine". So lucky!!!

*Water-Horse tickets*

*I don't want to watch this show! But Dear likes horror movies*

*Don't take me!*

*Panda so big size*

*Hui Fang so small size!*

*Taken by HF without knowing*

*The catching machine*

*Playing Time-Crisis*

*1st sweet couple*

*2nd sweet couple, I supposed!*

I enjoyed this date, not only because it's double date. But because Lao gong accompanied the whole day. He had attachment for 5 days, and finally got 1 day out with him. Love being with him, feel so comfortable and feel so entertained by him and another couple(jw+hf)--->Always got funny shows to watch!

No comments: