~OG Sales~
Woke up only at 3pm, had my breakfast + lunch together and soon, I'm out of the house with mum to Orchard OG despite the bad weather. Today, Orchard OG having 30% sales. It was filled with people!!! And of course, many things that having big discounts. I wanted to get a Guess bag badly! They are so pretty and were given 50% discount. However, too many people snatching, touching and throwing!!! Such a branded bag, yet people are doing it. NVM! I will save up money to get one, or wait for somebody to buy one for me! If the cashiers' queues were not long, I would have shop with more ease! My mother and I queued for about 45mins just to pay our items! Stupid right? Wasted almost an hour, might as well use it to shop more!
*In mummy's car*
*This is only the small pot*I saw big big "Disco Balls" hang on top of the ceiling, and it reminds me of my boy! Even go shopping, will also thought of him sia! LOL... And I saw a cute little "Pink Elephant" figurine! So kawaii lo! It reminds me of my boy again! I wanted to get him a shirt, but afraid mummy won't pay for him! And I didn't bring money, so too bad! I put back the shirt...





No comments:
Post a Comment