~Where I came from~
The girl you see today on stage was once not a successful dancer. She has more than 10 years of Ballet background but tell you something, she knows very little about it. She was and maybe still one of the "not-so-good" student among her friends. She was used to it and tried hard. Maybe is because of her laziness to remember all the theories and not spending much time to practice. Now, she has left the Ballet world and she will always remember her teacher and friends. Today, you have seen a better dancer in terms of techniques and expression. All thanks to NYP's StageArts Danz Inc. and Dance Company. Not forgetting to thank NYP for the opportunity to dance in "DanceAlive". IF there is another chance to perform on big stage for musical again, she would definitely work harder.
I will not stop dancing, learning, improving... Because the passion is already inside my heart.
My boy misses me too much that I'm not getting small sneezes but I'm getting a cold! Sucks. Hate to have flu because it leads to fever and then, leads to sorethroat and I need to take a jab to cure all these. Hope I will feel better by tomorrow morning. Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment