Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot

Bad bad weather
It is getting hotter
So make sure you bring a bottle
To drink lots of watter
No need to wear your sweater
Because you will feel much better



Poem done by Treasa! Short and lame one... Argh!!! Singapore is having over 30 degrees weather and I can't believe it! I'm just out the sun for some time and my face looks darker! Oh man!!! Need to do whitening facial soon. Weather is spoiling my skin and health. The doctor must be happily earning lots of money now. But too bad, I haven't see one yet. No money anyway!


It's the 3rd week of school only and there's many assignments to be done! Hate to study but every morning, I forced myself to wake up and reached school as punctual as I can for all lessons. So stress, so hot, so tired and how I wish I can receive a very good massage from my boi and maybe add a hug and kiss on my cheek. =X Okay! I am greedy... But I miss him!



No comments: