~Straight straight hair~
Went to hair salon with mummy after school today. Supposed to rebond my hair but hairstylist said that no point doing now, cause my layers were too short (above shoulder), so definitely will still curl when it reaches shoulder. So she wants me to wait for another 1-2 months then go back and find her. So, I ended up washing and blowing my hair plus free straightening! Her straightener super strong la. I feel I am doing the real rebonding. My hair feels so soft and less and super straight after doing it. But too bad, it won't last! So I must save money for the real rebonding lo!
*Me, myself, and still mii.. mii.. mii !!!*
Went to hair salon with mummy after school today. Supposed to rebond my hair but hairstylist said that no point doing now, cause my layers were too short (above shoulder), so definitely will still curl when it reaches shoulder. So she wants me to wait for another 1-2 months then go back and find her. So, I ended up washing and blowing my hair plus free straightening! Her straightener super strong la. I feel I am doing the real rebonding. My hair feels so soft and less and super straight after doing it. But too bad, it won't last! So I must save money for the real rebonding lo!
No comments:
Post a Comment