~Updates about me~
Ok! I finally learn how to draw top eyeliner using liquid eyeliner. Thanks to "Bourjois" eyeliner. The brush is really fine and firm. Not too hard not too soft(sounds wrong), hence easier to draw a straight line. Easy to clean off too but it takes some time to dry. Anyway, all liquid eyeliners need some time to dry after you draw it. I got the black only, I want to collect the others IF I got e money or somebody willing to buy for me! I want to buy nude eyeshadow too. Oh man! Suddenly wanna doll up myself badly. Maybe I feel that I am too ugly le larx. I am, actually!
*Wide variety of colors*
Ok! I finally learn how to draw top eyeliner using liquid eyeliner. Thanks to "Bourjois" eyeliner. The brush is really fine and firm. Not too hard not too soft(sounds wrong), hence easier to draw a straight line. Easy to clean off too but it takes some time to dry. Anyway, all liquid eyeliners need some time to dry after you draw it. I got the black only, I want to collect the others IF I got e money or somebody willing to buy for me! I want to buy nude eyeshadow too. Oh man! Suddenly wanna doll up myself badly. Maybe I feel that I am too ugly le larx. I am, actually!
*Wide variety of colors*
*Ok this pic look like small gal*Oh ya! Before I forget... Please take note that my current number won't be in use for around a month. I will be using a new number temporary because I just change from a starhub plan to singtel plan. So, around mid June, my current number will be port from starhub to singtel. Hence, if you receive a sms from me regarding a temporary number, please save it but don't delete my current one too! Thank you!!! >.<
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment