~Happy Mother's Day~
So how did you celebrate this day? If is not for your mum, you won't be here in this world. I would not meet my boyfriend too. So, thank you, mummy!
Actually, I planned not to give anything but I decided to draw carnations for her and put it on a photo frame. I drew my 1st sketch at around 4plus am!!! And I found it awful looking so I drew another using color pencils. I didn't sketch with any pencil 1st, just draw... I know it turns out still look different from the real ones. But well, thoughts are more important right?
*1st sketch*
So how did you celebrate this day? If is not for your mum, you won't be here in this world. I would not meet my boyfriend too. So, thank you, mummy!
Actually, I planned not to give anything but I decided to draw carnations for her and put it on a photo frame. I drew my 1st sketch at around 4plus am!!! And I found it awful looking so I drew another using color pencils. I didn't sketch with any pencil 1st, just draw... I know it turns out still look different from the real ones. But well, thoughts are more important right?
Carnations are for mothers, so what is for me? I have no idea why lately I am so in love with roses. I have never like roses, or maybe I should say I keep finding the type of flower I like since I start to fall in love. But well, I finally have an answer. All girls undergoing true love will like roses alot! Maybe I am wrong, but well... I really in love with ROSES now! Especially if they are from my loved ones.
Guess I didn't blog up "Green" and "Black" roses only. Green is very rare to find and black is for the dead. Well, I really hope one day I can receive a bouquet of mixed colors roses. Not the 1st colorful roses, but one bouquet of roses with orange, yellow, red, pink, white, blue etc. One color each... As many colors a possible but Singapore has limited colors. LOL!!! Pathetic... Well, this will be one of my wishlist. Who will help me fulfill it?










No comments:
Post a Comment