~Updates about me~
I want to thank those who are worried for my health. Arigato Gozaimasu~ My left side of ribcage was painful on wednesday night. That night was so pain that I don't feel like dancing the next day. Yesterday was much better, although eating or drinking hurts abit here and there. Got to rest during dance practice. And managed to see a lot of things in freshies. Anyway, it's for me to know and for you to find out if you want to know what did I found out. =]
Supposed to meet Ervinna early morning to go AMK polyclinic for xray check up. But I woke up feeling alot better, no pain liao and plus I am tired, too lazy to get out off bed. One more reason is I don't know how much was the x-ray, afraid I spend it for waste. So, smsed shortie to cancel our meeting. <<"Sorry">>
Now, I am beside her typing this entry. LOL! She copy the tutorial answers so slow sia! I use less than 5 minutes la. NVM... You guys know she is always slow de ma.. Heh Heh!
I want to thank those who are worried for my health. Arigato Gozaimasu~ My left side of ribcage was painful on wednesday night. That night was so pain that I don't feel like dancing the next day. Yesterday was much better, although eating or drinking hurts abit here and there. Got to rest during dance practice. And managed to see a lot of things in freshies. Anyway, it's for me to know and for you to find out if you want to know what did I found out. =]
Supposed to meet Ervinna early morning to go AMK polyclinic for xray check up. But I woke up feeling alot better, no pain liao and plus I am tired, too lazy to get out off bed. One more reason is I don't know how much was the x-ray, afraid I spend it for waste. So, smsed shortie to cancel our meeting. <<"Sorry">>
Now, I am beside her typing this entry. LOL! She copy the tutorial answers so slow sia! I use less than 5 minutes la. NVM... You guys know she is always slow de ma.. Heh Heh!
No comments:
Post a Comment