Sunday, May 18, 2008

Friday


~Friday~

I am super duper happy!!! Friday finally arrived and guess what?!? Sat, sun, mon, tue plus wed are my long long weekend!!! No school!!! lalala~ Wednesday is my mummy's birthday so that day reserved for mummy lo!!!

Pics below were taken when I'm having tutorial. Feeling bored, so ya... What to do? Take stupid pictures lo! Heex...

*That's my tutor!*


*The purple gal infront is my class genius*


*Guys behind me can be playful at times, but more hardworking than me*


*This shortie's hair like sadako!*


*My classmate, Anna, shy shy*


*Dumb dumb faces*


*Crazy us hack care what the tutor teaching*


*Candid-camera*


*I miss my boi*


*Who's in between our shoulders?*


Meet Denna after school at Takashimaya for dinner. She ah she...!!! Let me have my dinner only at 8plus! Grrx... Luckily, I went to play Basketball with my friends after school first. So I won't be like an idiot walk around orchard for few hours alone! I had fun playing bball, and I looked super stoopid la! Will join them again however I really hate the sun! I don't want get tanned! Oh ya, not forgetting to thank my dearest friend, Denna for treating me this meal! Yipeee! I love it!!! I simply love japanese food! Delicious~


*Our Dinner!*


*My 6 years plus friend! (and still counting...)*


*Busy lady! Need to talk about biz even during dinner time!*


*Dessert!!!!!!! YUMMY!*



Below were taken inside the train and I looked super awful! Can see my nostrils and double chin and fatty face. So if you are eating, don't vomit! lol... I was trying to see how long my hair is so took shots from lower angle, who knows turn out I looked ugly!


*I am not short ok!!!*


*I love my long hair, but not my nostrils from this angle. lol*


*I complained my face too fat so she helped me to squeeze to look smaller*


*YEAH to her watch! It looks great!*


*Ok! This picture can see the black filing of my teeth! Gross!!!*


*Combination of our bags*

No comments: