Sunday, May 18, 2008

~Saturday~

Went to school on a Saturday afternoon not for studying purpose, but went to school just to wait for my dear boi. He had meeting, hence cam-whored alot when waiting for him. We went to Tampines to have our dinner at my favourite restaurant and watched "Accuracy of Death"! Thanks to my boi for spending so much on our dates. =]
[Warning!!! This entry consists a lot of my face!!! If you cannot take it, kindly close this window! Arigato!!!]


*On my way to school*


*Drinking my favourite drink while walking to school*


*All alone inside school toilet!*


*Where should I go now?*



*Video of me under a big tree, somewhere in school lar...*


*Missing my dearest*

*Nice white hair though...*

*Excited to see my boy*


*Can't wait to hug and kiss him*


*Okay... Warn you 1st.. I am getting high!*


*Kiss me baby!*


*Or else I'll bite you!*

*Nanny nanny poo poo!*

*I love the way you looking at me now!*

*I am just talking nonsense!*

*Whahaha*


*Hmmmm....*


*What am I listening to?*

*It made me tear... (not fake one hoh!)*

*Finally, met up with boy!*

No comments: