Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vesak Day

~Happy Vesak Day~

I have decided to have my hair SHORT! ! ! I went out with my bestfriend, Denna again! Sianz (See her face again!) Nahz... Just joking! We went to Queensway, then to Cityhall then home! We took buses throughout the journey, and I have spent about 4 bucks on just sitting bus from here to there, and then change bus again! T_T But well, thanks to Denna for accompany me out or else I will be bored to death!

*Short hair nice ma?*


*Weather too hot! Must carry umbrella*


*Nice clouds! But sunny!!!*


*Denna's watch really look great (on me right?) lol*


*We walked the whole Queensway and this is the best shoe she gonna get it soon!*


*Omg! My fringe is long!*


*White hair looks nice right?*


*I love this negative Nike Air!*


*How about watercolor me?*


*She squat like ah lian on the street*


*And even offer me "drugs"!*


*And tried to kill me off!*


*Had dinner at Raffles City!*


*Look at the background! Cook right?*


*This sign is the coolest! Super hilarious!!!*


*The taller drink obviously is mine! ('cos i'm taller!) Heh Heh*


*Our dinner for the day!!!*


That's all!... Well... ...











Did you actually believe I cut my hair SHORT??!!!!!!!

















Heex...













I only stated that I decided to have my hair short, doesn't mean I cut it short!














lalala...
I just clip it up larx!!!




*Opps! I did it again!*


*Kiss me, my twin!*


No comments: