~Wheeee... ...~
This week is a very relaxing week for me because... ...
Mon=Vesak Day
Tues=E-learning
Wed=E-learning
Thurs=1hr test, 1 hr tutorial
Fri=Family Day (according to our tutors)
So yep! Basically, Mon went out with Denna. Tues slept till afternoon, then woke up. Tell you guys a story! Funny short story!!! Ervinna wanted to go to my place to spend the afternoon before going school for dance. So, she took bus to my house. But guess what? She called me and asked,
"I just passed the Bullion condominium, so where I alight?"
And I answered, "Ya ya... Correct liao loh! The bus will turn in and next stop you alight."
Then, I waited... ... And the next call I recevied from her was,
"Oh no! The bus drove all the way outside already. I now at Castle Green!"
There she went, went back to yck station, wasted one bus ride! Then, no choice lo! She waited for the next bus to come. This time she did alight at the correct bus-stop. Then I waited again... Waited for her to press the door bell then go downstair to open the door. But, she didn't press! So I called and asked,
"Where are you liao? Why never press door-bell?"
She replied, "I was about to call you. I am right outside your house now"
And guess what she did? I was already downstair, ready to open the door for her and she... ...
"Ding dong..."
She pressed the door-bell! Dumb dumb blur Ervinna larx! LOL!!! I can't stop laughing at her lo...
Ok... That's the end of my story. So, wed I went out with my mummy to Sentosa! We went to "Underwater World" and "Dolphin Lagoon". I hope that she enjoyed herself there. We went shopping at "Vivocity" and "Raffles City" together with my brother. Then headed to Bishan for dinner at "Crystal Jade". I hate the food there! Seriously, finds it expensive and not delicious! When daddy arrived, we went to "Din Tai Fung" to have our 2nd meal instead. "Din Tai Fung" is still the best chinese restaruant! Okie, maybe not the best just one of my favourite restaurants.
Thanks to "Jessalynne, Ervinna, Mei Xian and my boi, Le Xiang" for smsing my mama with "Birthday Wishes". I will upload the pictures taken with her once I get back my laptop. My laptop currently is not with me and my house Desktop gave me a lot of problems. Hanged 3 times last night, gave me error blue pages 3times and hanged once just now.
Now, I am using my brother's laptop without him knowing. Shh... Don't tell him! >.<
Today which is later, going to "Jam and Hop"!
Saturday going to Changi Prison to perform.
Sunday going to Kallang to perform.
And next two weeks will be my suffering weeks before school holiday. There are many tests coming up! All 15% each... OMG!!! I gonna faint! Oh oh... Not good! Gambatte! @_@
Last but not least, I love my boi!
No comments:
Post a Comment