Saturday, July 12, 2008

Better

~Better~

Feeling better in terms of my health and emotions. So happy!!! Plus my period has ended!!! Lalala... I finally voiced out how I feel and you talked things out with me. Thank you so much! I know you are the guy I want to be with for my rest of my life. It's true somethings are unpredictable for future, but to me now... You are important to me! I love your family a lot! Although I may not be the perfect girl, but I did try hard and they actually made me feel touched. Chatting with your sister is super interesting! And your mum always feeding me! Your dad initiated to drive me home!
This is the first time I feel SO accepted by a boyfriend's family! Really!!! Now, I not only got your attention, I have your family's attention too! Thank you for loving me and be your girlfriend. I love you, my boyfriend!




No comments: