~Korean Love Movie~
Do you love watching love story? Korean movie? This movie called "Daisy" was filmed in year 2006. I always like to watch love shows that made me tear because I will always learn something from every show. Although love shows from Korea or Japan have to read subtitles, but they are really good in creating it. What is a good love show/movie to me?
Do you love watching love story? Korean movie? This movie called "Daisy" was filmed in year 2006. I always like to watch love shows that made me tear because I will always learn something from every show. Although love shows from Korea or Japan have to read subtitles, but they are really good in creating it. What is a good love show/movie to me?
- One that able to make me tear
- One that made me sit still for the whole 1hr/2hr plus
- One that made me feel the love of actor/actress
- One that shows me the importance of love

No comments:
Post a Comment