Sunday, August 24, 2008

Answers

My answers to my own doubts >.<

What am I for in this world?
(God brought me here to experience human life)

What am I for to be a female?
(So that I no need to suffer to be a guy E.g Go through NS or support a family)

What am I for to be in this school, and trying to get a dip.?
(For my parents-> for my own good)

What am I for to be in relationship after another ?
(To find my MR RIGHT!)

What am I for to try so hard to be with a guy?
(Because I love that guy)

What am I for to persevere and wait for happiness to knock on my doorsteps?
(Because I believe in true love)

What am I for to request so much and making everybody not happy?
(Because of my selfish thinking)

What am I for to promise so much but can't do it?
(Because I lack of support and motivation to do it)

What am I for to have so many goals and can't make it true?
(Having goals are better than no goals in life)

What am I for to wish for so much from God?
(God is the most reliable person I can turn to)

What am I for to wait and see how things go?
(I can't predict how things happen, so see it)

What am I for to cry alone?
(Because others living far away from me)

What am I for wanting to be alone?
(I have a room of my own)

What am I for to want something, and yet need to request for it?
(Want something, of course request right?)

What am I for to be the owner of this name-Treasa?
(God decides for me =] )

Who am I?
(Treasa)

Last qns...

What am I for to be his girlfriend?
(I am destined to make him happy and feel joy, and he is destined to be the guy I love)


No comments: