~My face at Student Affairs Office~
On thursday, Mei xian was telling me that my face is at SAO and it is very big!!! I only see it on friday and I guessed SAO staffs and many other students will know me by now! It is really BIG! Too bad, it is pasted on the wall, thought is just normal poster that normally pasted everywhere in school. Or else can beg for 1 to bring home. If I can get the orginal picture in soft copy, then good lo! Can print out and give my mum! Heh heh... I will always look young on the office's wall, but not in my actual look!
On thursday, Mei xian was telling me that my face is at SAO and it is very big!!! I only see it on friday and I guessed SAO staffs and many other students will know me by now! It is really BIG! Too bad, it is pasted on the wall, thought is just normal poster that normally pasted everywhere in school. Or else can beg for 1 to bring home. If I can get the orginal picture in soft copy, then good lo! Can print out and give my mum! Heh heh... I will always look young on the office's wall, but not in my actual look!
(Must thank Mei Xian for lending me her jacket, Daphne for her belt(isit hers?), Brother for his pants and Mother for buying the shoes! LOL!!!)
Went out for dinner with my sec school friend (Denna) at Junction 8. We ate cheap cheap "Dim Sum" at a coffee shop behind the bus interchange, but ate expensive ice-cream at Haagen Dazs (did i spell wrongly?). Then she accompanied me to take my online things from the person. Currently got 1 set of couple tee in-stock. Gonna sell it away! So couples out there, check it out my blog shop during the September. New in-stocks and second-hand goods' pictures will be uploaded! Not here but "www.trend-addict@blogspot.com"!
On 22nd August, went to "Swensen" with my boy! First time eat with him over there... Expensive wor... Good food need to save money! Heh heh... Watched fireworks with him that day! I love the fireworks!!! Luckily we managed to find a spot that not many ppl so that no need squeeze with many stinky ppl, stepping feet here and there, can't even breathe! Heex.. Abit bad to say like this, but it's the fact right?
No comments:
Post a Comment