Monday, August 11, 2008

Pasir Ris


~Pasir Ris ~

Okay... I am super lazy to blog. This event was like couple of weeks ago. However, I enjoyed that day so much, and the pictures taken were so good, I can't possibly don't blog. Haha... The pictures are posted so randomly and messy but it's ok. At least I have blogged, I feel better.

*Mei Xian stayed over at my place 1 night before. Does it looks like a bed? Nahz... It is a sleeping bag actually.*


*Everybody engrossed with watching SA Production's videos*


*The performers before make up*


*Our photographers for the day*


*Warm-up before dancing*


*Help one another!*


*Jessy and me*


*Stupid picture*


*With my boi*


*With yiyan*


*Again*


*With HuiFang*

*Firdaus caught us taking picture of ourselves*


*The actual picture taken*


*Jessy, Boi and me*


*Another one*


*All the performers and supporters*


*T_T Boi has affair*


*Firdaus again!*


*This should be the one*


*Boi so fair*


*His mine okay!*


*You have yours!*


*Firdaus really nothing better to do that day!*


*I know I look super ugly here*


*But who cares...*


*The Chinese*


*Boi has rosy cheeks*


*It's our wedding today!*


*Thanks Jessy for coming*


*Thanks Yiyan for coming*


*Thanks for calling other races of friends to join us*


*Just jk! We are there to perform!*


*With other nyp-ians*


*Chinese...Boi shuai shuai*


*Racial Harmony*

No comments: