Monday, August 11, 2008

Random


~August's random post~

I can't get to sleep. Feeling so bad due to menses and also had bad diarrheas for many times since saturday night. Thanks to my boi for bearing with my not-so-pleasant attitude and taking care of me. Had a shoot on friday afternoon with Jessalynne and Ervinna. I haven't get the photoshoot's pictures. Shall post the nicest ones next time. =]


*Jessy and me*


*I am tired.. of menses!*


*We are wearing bff's top*


*One of my shoot's pics*


*Had loads of fun!*


It is been some time since I draw msn handwriting... And since I couldn't get to sleep. I drew some tonight! Enjoy!!!


*See this emoticons 1st*



*I drew this. Abit look like tortoise!*


*I drew this for my friend*


*Because he has exam the next day*


*Drew this for Ervinna*


*My display pic*


*Drew this for myself!*



*Went to Shortie's hse last week...*


*Ta-dah*


*Wow... this carpark looks empty!*


*Heh heh... not really. That's my dad's car!*

No comments: