~Photoshoot~
I only post few pictures taken from last photoshoot only because... ... I have my reason! Heh heh... For those who know Ervinna's and my blogshop, well... The pictures will be for our website. We had the photoshoot for our clothes. Jessalynne helped us to be one of the models. She was tired and even had a test before the photoshoot but really thanked her for the good pictures. So wait till after my exam, I will change the blogshop's clothing pictures to the latest ones. Stay tuned! >.<
*This is not the shoot picture yet...*
I only post few pictures taken from last photoshoot only because... ... I have my reason! Heh heh... For those who know Ervinna's and my blogshop, well... The pictures will be for our website. We had the photoshoot for our clothes. Jessalynne helped us to be one of the models. She was tired and even had a test before the photoshoot but really thanked her for the good pictures. So wait till after my exam, I will change the blogshop's clothing pictures to the latest ones. Stay tuned! >.<
*This is not the shoot picture yet...*







No comments:
Post a Comment