~15.09.08~
~Happy 8th Monthsary~
Yea... Time flies so quickly that I didn't really realise today is the "15th". I always feel that I know my boy long long time ago, been with him for ages... I was bored during FYP, hence folded cranes. Guessed what? I folded FIFTEEN colourful cranes... Boy was so sweet to wait for me in school for few hours until I dismissed and we headed to eat steamboat at Marina Square's "Hotpot culture"! I wanted to eat steamboat with dearest boy for quite some time already, made research on a place with air-con and wide variety of food was hard but "Hotpot Culture" is the place(Don't talk about the price, higher price equals to better food and atmosphere)!
Both of us so noob in cooking yet we did it, ourselves! So proud of boy, so proud of myself! I enjoyed the "Chocolate Fondue" the most! The strawberries super duper sweet!!!
Walked around outside and inside Marina Square then headed home!
One word to describe my mood today: "HAPPY"
~Happy 8th Monthsary~
Yea... Time flies so quickly that I didn't really realise today is the "15th". I always feel that I know my boy long long time ago, been with him for ages... I was bored during FYP, hence folded cranes. Guessed what? I folded FIFTEEN colourful cranes... Boy was so sweet to wait for me in school for few hours until I dismissed and we headed to eat steamboat at Marina Square's "Hotpot culture"! I wanted to eat steamboat with dearest boy for quite some time already, made research on a place with air-con and wide variety of food was hard but "Hotpot Culture" is the place(Don't talk about the price, higher price equals to better food and atmosphere)!
Both of us so noob in cooking yet we did it, ourselves! So proud of boy, so proud of myself! I enjoyed the "Chocolate Fondue" the most! The strawberries super duper sweet!!!
Walked around outside and inside Marina Square then headed home!
One word to describe my mood today: "HAPPY"
Once again, Happy 8 Months! I feel so loved today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment