Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Remember me" book

~Remember Me?~

Finally, I purchased this book!!! I am freaking happy!!! At first, I don't want to buy it because it costs $30 over. I tried to search for it through internet search catalog to see if any nearby library has it and not on loan or reserved. But it seems that this book is too popular and new, hence none available! Grrr* Hence, checked the Popular website to view if this book having any discount and YESH!!! So mummy, gave me money to buy since I have been eyeing on this book for SOoooo LOOoooong!!! Haha... It is difficult for me to find a book I like to read and really READ finish... Well, I guessed this book will definitely be the one, the next one after I last read finish a book months or years ago bah! Whahaha... Got to start reading anyway, because my english getting bad to worse! My writing skill like S**t larh! Going to graduate liao, how can I go out work and communicate in such lousy english? Aiyo yo eh... Mummy ask me go out learn and improve my english language. Well, maybe I should! So many things to do... I haven't even get a my driving liscence. I am just too lazy to go learn... LOL!!! Now, I am going to be devoted to this book. I have started reading and I read 7 chapters STRAIGHT, without resting or complaining...

So girl-friends out there... If you like hmm... abit of mystery, love, lost, wonders and I don't know because I not good in describing this book. Well, if you think you have the same thinking as me. Then go read this book, you might like it!

Ciaos... Got to read... WOW!!!
*I made a bookmark for this book!*

No comments: