~26.10.2008~
A simple but sweet and loving Sunday date with my one and only beloved boy! I woke up quite late and had a free makeover session at Metro Ettusais. Rushed down and was 10mins late!!! I won this free makeover due to CLEO. The 1st time I won something from CLEO magazine was mini cosmetic hamper, and 2nd time was a facial and now it was the 3rd time I won something again, a free makeover! Was chosen either a mini facial or makeover, and I chose makeover! Can try their cosmetic too! Their foundation need not to apply many times, just 1 time over your face, and even up will do. I like the skill of the pretty make-up artist! She's pretty, friendly and skillful! Check out more about Ettusais at their website (www.ettusais.sg )!
A simple but sweet and loving Sunday date with my one and only beloved boy! I woke up quite late and had a free makeover session at Metro Ettusais. Rushed down and was 10mins late!!! I won this free makeover due to CLEO. The 1st time I won something from CLEO magazine was mini cosmetic hamper, and 2nd time was a facial and now it was the 3rd time I won something again, a free makeover! Was chosen either a mini facial or makeover, and I chose makeover! Can try their cosmetic too! Their foundation need not to apply many times, just 1 time over your face, and even up will do. I like the skill of the pretty make-up artist! She's pretty, friendly and skillful! Check out more about Ettusais at their website (www.ettusais.sg )!
Went to meet dearest boyfriend after the makeover... Our 1st stop of the day was Amk hub! We ordered our very 1st couple rings! I kept nagging for him to purchase 1 pair for days and months and he finally willing to buy it! Super duper happy me! But too bad can't take it on the spot because we're gonna laser our names inside the rings! Awww.... sweet~
Wanted to take Nebo Zone-X card but didn't bring proof of receipt... !@#$$% Guessed who my Boyfriend spotted? Ervinna and Konrad in Nebo Cafe! OMG! We're shocked! What were they doing there in a Sunday afternoon? LOL... Pop in and realised they're signing up for Nebo cards! Why? Because we were going to use the cards to get free admmision to Escape theme park this coming friday for the Halloween party!
(Too bad the numbers didn't open!)
2nd stop of the day was Cineleisure! We went to buy movie tickets at Cineleisure. Now I am Neboian, must make use of the card and purchase cheaper tickets! Heex... Wanted to watch 20th Century Boys but the timing very weird plus the duration 2.5 hrs! OMG la... So we decided on "Tropic Thunder"! Stupid lame comedy show but not bad, still worth the money! >.< (*evil smile*)
Had neoprint session with boyfriend again! He always look so cute on neoprint but I look so old... T_T And he always decorate better than me! But it is good to have a boyfriend like this right? Then the girl no need do all the job by herself!
Had neoprint session with boyfriend again! He always look so cute on neoprint but I look so old... T_T And he always decorate better than me! But it is good to have a boyfriend like this right? Then the girl no need do all the job by herself!
3rd stop of the day was at OG! Why there? Go there for shopping?!? NOOoooo!!! Went to "Hot Pot Mushroom" for dinner! Yummy!!! I love mushroom... I feel so pampered by boyfriend today! All my love and effort put in this relationship did worth the happiness I having now... Thank you, Dearest!
The day so fast ended liao... ... Sob sob! I start to miss this day liao! I love going out with boyfriend but we're so busy studying, dancing and soon, I need to prepare for Chingay too! OMG! So packed but I still managed to cam-whore abit when I got home...
*Can someone sponser me for rebonding?*
I love my baby boy!
I told him I want to marry him!
And I still waiting for his answer!
But by that time it will be he proposing to me!
I guess!
WHAHAHAHA... ...
I love my baby boy!
I told him I want to marry him!
And I still waiting for his answer!
But by that time it will be he proposing to me!
I guess!
WHAHAHAHA... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment