Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cooking day + Moody day

~Happy Deepavali~

Who says only tamil people celebrate for this festival? My clique celebrated this occasion on tuesday and everyone of us (except kang quan) made some food and bring it to school to share among ourselves...

I woke up at 7am just to prepare "Ham and Cheese sandwiches"! I supposed to wake up at 7.30am (my usual alarm clock), but because my sandwiches can only be done that day itself, so I have to wake up half an hour earlier. So thoughtful of me right? lol... so BHB!


Ingredients to make this simple "Ham and Cheese sandwiches":
  1. Bread (with skin cut off)
  2. Ham (steamed)
  3. Cheese
  4. Butter
*Total of 16 pieces of bread!!!*


*8 slices of ham*


*Expensive cheese*

Didn't take picture of butter cos' hands were busy making the sandwiches then realise need to spread bit of butter on the bread of ham side. >.<


Let me present the food for the celebration:
*Sushi done by Desmond*


*Sandwiches done by Treasa none other than me!*


*Cookies & Carrot cake done by Anna*


*Omelette fries done by Jacinta*


*Mango dessert done by Ervinna*


*Look yummy right?!?*


*The chefs: Anna, Jacinta, Treasa, Ervinna & Desmond*
(Photographer: Kang quan)



The next day, which is today... Feeling very emotional... Don't want to elaborate what happen because... ...
A friend of mine told me that "YESTERDAY IS HISTORY"!

So... Forget about it!!!
However, I still want to thank those who were very worried for me, and sorry that I gave black faces to you, gave bad hand signs to you, or ignore you...

Special thanks to Huifang to stay in contact and keep asking how am i since last night...
Special thanks to Cheewei for buying chocolate for me(but i haven't eat)...
Special thanks to Jian Xiang for consoling me even not knowing what happen...
Special thanks to Denna for rushing down to YCK just to have a simple lunch with me...


*Lunch for e day: 2 plates of sushi, 1 sakae and mango dessert*
(This is partly my share la... Denna ate more than me lo!)


*This is the place I spent the most of my day emo-ing alone*


*See the middle toe of my right foot! Injured and it's hurt!*


*NYP really grows alot of trees and bushes*

No comments: