Sunday, November 02, 2008

FOOD POISONING

Feeling so ill after yesterday's dinner. I am not going to eat there anymore and now, I am scared of that particular food. Didn't attend for ballet (luckily didn't), and went home instead. Ate a med, slept but the moment I woke up at 11plus, I vomitted everything I ate for dinner. Dad was worried hence, brought me to see doctor. Should have took a injection, so now won't be suffering!

Went home after consulting a doctor, and I vomitted again! Doctor said I got food poisoning plus lack of water in my body. True that I am dehydrating because I only drank few sips of plain water only when I reached home. Ate the medicine, drank the salt supplement. And I vomitted the whole cup of salt supplement after some time!

Slept till 5 plus this morning, don't feel good hence woke up and cried because the feeling of wanted to vomit but can't sucks! Waited to vomit until I fell asleep. The next moment I know, I woke up at 6plus just to vomit and green liquid came out. So disgusting!

I want to be well, I hate this feeling! I need my boyfriend too, how I wished he's here for me, taking care of me!

No comments: