~Singapore Flyer~
Overdue pictures for Singapore Flyer! I wanted to blog about this long time ago, but didn't manage to collect all pictures from brother and mum. Got picture from brother, but haven't get pictures from mum's camera. Yesh, we're living under the same roof, but seems like I always tend to forget things easily. Guess I shall blog about it without the pictures from her camera first...
Overdue pictures for Singapore Flyer! I wanted to blog about this long time ago, but didn't manage to collect all pictures from brother and mum. Got picture from brother, but haven't get pictures from mum's camera. Yesh, we're living under the same roof, but seems like I always tend to forget things easily. Guess I shall blog about it without the pictures from her camera first...
Mum was cute that she only remembered that she didn't ask my boyfriend to come along to sit this Singapore Flyer only when we were almost finishing that ride. It's ok, at least my family does regard my boyfriend as part of my life and family!





No comments:
Post a Comment