Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cranes and Liquid.kitchen

~Fantasy of Cranes~

Do you know there is a story saying that if you fold 1000 cranes, you can make a wish and it will come true? Well... I believed it since long time ago... I did try to fold for 1 love after another, but none of them can allow me to continue folding. I believe 1 day there will be this guy that can make me fold 1000 cranes for him and I will definitely wish for "Forever Love". It seems like searching for an everlasting LOVE is so difficult. You may think that he's the right guy for that moment, but may not be in few years time. I hope that my current one is the right guy for me and will last. Well, I will always cherish the time being with him for now. Who knows the future right? Okay... Back to cranes!!! I folded some cranes during my FYP and form designs out of them...


*IBM (by me)*


*IBM(by partner)*


*Chee Wei(by me)*


*Shu Xin(by partner)*


*Our supervisor(by us)*


*Smile always(by me)*


*Love my family, bf and friends*


*Random spiral*


~Liquid Kitchen~


Went to Liquid Kitchen with best buddy, Denna, again... I got a free drink from her! Yay!!! Thank you, my friend!


*Nice picture right?*


*We sat on e sofa this time*


*I like the long silver dangling beads*


*Pose pose*


*Peach Margarita and Sex on the beach*


*OMG! I got high?*


*Buzz Buzzie*


*Fries*

No comments: