Monday, October 13, 2008

mixture

~Random~

Yesh... another random and mixture of pictures here and there ba. I gave my brothers an apple keychain each for their birthday last month and due to my brother in overseas studying, he can't make the crystal pieces into a keychain but my another brother did it! He put it right on top of the real crystal minature piano chair.


*An apple a day keeps the doctor away*


Went for grandma's birthday some time ago and here are few pics only at the balcony outside the restuarant...


*Brother tried without flash and can't see me*


*Now can see my dress but can't see the scenery*


*Brother*


*The restaurant*


*Brother again*


This wed most probably taking Napfa test again! So wish me luck!!!

*I got my favourite no. 7 for last week*


Everytime I go out with J.X, I always get to eat good food! I'm not saying we're rich but well... Don't you feel good eating delicious food plus being dote? LOL


*Waffle dream*
(No choice I have to eat ice-cream. My ulcer was really bad!)


*Grilled fish with sambal*

J.X ordered another plate of "Fish and chips" but I forgot to snap. Heh heh... He regretted ordering the Grilled fish with sambal. So guys, next time you go swensen, DON'T order that! Healthy choice? So what?!? So small set and expensive la!

School starts tomorrow... Will be seeing many of my friends again! I can't be late anymore! I must be good gal. Wake up early and reach school on time!

No comments: