~GOLD for NAPFA~
Yesh!!! I made it! Spell it together with me...
G.
O.
L.
D.
Equals to ----> G.O.L.D!!!
Ya I am very "hao-lian" now! Despite my stupid period, the rain and hungriness half-way the test, I got a GOLD! The training prove that it helps! So those who did not go for napfa training for past few weeks...hmmm... Too bad! And Good Luck!!!
I even took a picture of my certificate results to prove you all that I am good in sports hoh! Ya lah!!! Got a "C"! SO?!? I might be retaking the test next week. lalala~ Call me "Siao, Crazy or Sot"! I want to take all "A"s if possible ma! Studies can't, sports "COME LAH!" Heh heh... Guess what? My mum thought what important study exam got "A" and retaking it cos' got 1 got "C". She cute la!!! Kena bluffed by me!
Congratulations to DBI students, especially the girls! Yesh!!! We proved that DBI girls better than other courses de! Eh... Abit bad to say this la, maybe we help to motivate each other ma! Proud to see everyone never give up and continue to finish all stations and the 2.4km!
Yesh!!! I made it! Spell it together with me...
G.
O.
L.
D.
Equals to ----> G.O.L.D!!!
Ya I am very "hao-lian" now! Despite my stupid period, the rain and hungriness half-way the test, I got a GOLD! The training prove that it helps! So those who did not go for napfa training for past few weeks...hmmm... Too bad! And Good Luck!!!
I even took a picture of my certificate results to prove you all that I am good in sports hoh! Ya lah!!! Got a "C"! SO?!? I might be retaking the test next week. lalala~ Call me "Siao, Crazy or Sot"! I want to take all "A"s if possible ma! Studies can't, sports "COME LAH!" Heh heh... Guess what? My mum thought what important study exam got "A" and retaking it cos' got 1 got "C". She cute la!!! Kena bluffed by me!
Congratulations to DBI students, especially the girls! Yesh!!! We proved that DBI girls better than other courses de! Eh... Abit bad to say this la, maybe we help to motivate each other ma! Proud to see everyone never give up and continue to finish all stations and the 2.4km!
No comments:
Post a Comment