~More, More Pictures!~
Got so many pictures in my laptop, handphone and even thumbdrive! Just uploaded everything into my laptop. Finally can blog them! So busy, yet not that busy! I am free during FYP, but busy every night and lack of sleep again. Now my eyes hurt! Hope not to get another eye infection case! I hate to see doctor!!!
Okay below are pictures taken during my Napfa test which was weeks ago...
Got so many pictures in my laptop, handphone and even thumbdrive! Just uploaded everything into my laptop. Finally can blog them! So busy, yet not that busy! I am free during FYP, but busy every night and lack of sleep again. Now my eyes hurt! Hope not to get another eye infection case! I hate to see doctor!!!
Okay below are pictures taken during my Napfa test which was weeks ago...
This year halloween was celebrated with my dearest boy, Ervinna and Konrad at Escape theme park! I had mood swing that night, and even scolded Ervinna. Sorry, shortie! Boy didn't get angry with my nonsense and even consoled me. Thank you, dearest! Luckily, Ervinna forgave me and the celebration still went on. I didn't like the party over there! I was there mainly because of "Tarot card Reading"! Didn't manage to join them for the "Inverter" ride and "Haunted House" because I queued up for the "Tarot card Reading"! Spent so much time queuing here and there, so irritating! But I had good experience in my 1st tarot card reading, can say my first time going for fortune telling. My mother always don't allow me to go this kind of reading, afraid that I will disappoint myself and cry due to the result. However, I am happy with what I asked. I am not going to tell you! If everything goes smoothly, maybe I will share with you guys what was the reading result. =]
Last saturday, Boy and I went to collect our 1st couple rings! So excited to get it, and wear it! Seriously, I almost forget that we had to go AMK to get the rings 1st before going Suntec city to shop. Opps! After getting it, we went to Suntec city, and exchange rings at a secret place >.<>
This day was the day I got food poisoning too! I almost ended up in hospital...
Today's entry! Finally I reach this part of the blog!!! LOL... School was crazy, but I was super sleepy! (GOD KNOWS WHY) Once I reached school, I slept 1 hr. When I came back from lunch, I slept another hr plus! OMG!!!
(Sad that parts of e rose chip off! Too fragile le la! But not that obvious)
I went over to Rene's office while waiting for Mei Xian to go school...
Finally met up with Mei Xian and we cabbed down for job briefing cum interview. After that, trained to Dhoby Ghaut for dinner and shopping...
*That pink elephant reminds us of my boy!*There is this store in Plaza Singapura that teach babies to swim!
So happy to meet Mei Xian! Take pictures, shop and crap about many many stuffs! She better come back for dance! Everybody MISSES her larx!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment