Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OCC

~Where am I?~


Went to a place with mother on Sunday but did not take any pictures of myself at all! I took pictures of the surrounding, trying out with my 5mp handphone. Heex... All along, I only use "Auto" to take pictures, hence not satisfied with it. So that day, I tried to use "landscape" to try on the environment. Happily guess where I am bah!


*I don't think is my photography skill good, I'm using the landscape mode*


*See what if I use Auto + no flash mode!*


*Picture becomes so half focused*


*And overall picture looks dull*


*You don't feel life at all*


*But landscape mode can snap even the 'thinnest' cloud on sky*


*The trees seem to be like dancing*


*Even the moon can be snap clearly*


*So have you guess where am I?*


*See the building behind the trees! Hinting you wor...*


*The person in the pool is mummy*


*Place with trees and big swimming pool*


*Where is it?*


*I was at Orchid Country Club lah!*



Met up with Denna for dinner and drink just now. Had drink at Grassroot club this time, much cheaper than Liquid Kitchen but of course, the choices are not that wide.
*Blue Lagoon and Lychee Magarita*

No comments: