Sunday, November 16, 2008

Canele

~Canele~


My 2nd time eating at Canele but 1st time eating at Raffles city's outlet. I went there with Jian Xiang. I wanted to eat cakes for many days but bear with it until friday! So many choices of cakes, but only small tummy to fill it. Cakes are delicious and I will go back there to try the rest of them!


*This pretty water fountain distracted me through out my dinner*


*Look at him! or "him"! His fringe is longer than mine and he looks abit like gal right?*


*Cream of mushroom soup*


*Brreeeaaad*


*Tiramisu*


*Jupiter*


*Bliss something... I forgot!*


*Tomato and Crab Pasta*



After dinner, went off to shop around in the shopping mall. Raffles city having "Dream Time Live Show" from 14-30nov and we managed to catch part of it. The guys are really freak! They do stunts like nobody business, they don't seem to care if they will fall and their skull will break open anot. It is amazing!


*xmas tree with many bears! so cute*


*So who's the mannequin?*


*Mr soldier is my new bf! (opps)*


We had "Gelatissimo" ice-cream that night. I wanted to have mango flavour BUT, they said the fruits ice cream flavours section was closed after we paid! wtf lah... In e end, we have to choose chocolate flavours. Friday really was a CHOCOLATEE day...

No comments: