Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out with sis

~Day out with Sister~


I was given 2 pairs of 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ Daily disposable contact lens from my Optician. I was just looking at "Fresh Kon" not "Acuvue" brochure and asked her whether the contact lens is it monthly and will enhance the pupil of the eyes (although I already know). Then she explained to me but mum reminded me that I shouldn't wear monthly lens due to easy eye infections. Hence, she introduced to me the 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ Daily disposable contact lens and gave me 2 pairs FREE to try out. Outside 1 box selling for $60++, but I could get it at 1 box only $40++. However, I shall try out 1st. If it's good, i shall buy 1 box and wear it during special occasions. I will still use my normal daily contact lens which are much cheaper too. Of course, not forgetting wearing spectacles is the best because there will not be any harm to my eyes but slightly ugly on my looks only. Heh heh...



I wore the 1st pair today reluctantly... T_T Wanted to try and see the effect but I'm wasting 3bucks although it's free! LOL...


*Big big eyes with naked face*


*I like it...*

Met Hui Fang sister to search for costumes + shopping in bugis, somerset & orchard. We were perspiring throughout the journey in bugis. Hate bugis! So stuffy and shitty sun! Should grow more tall tall trees there ma! @#%#

When we headed to town, I feel so much better. I can feel the wind and some shelter from trees. But I know more trees = more bird shits! So everytime I walk, I must be careful! I haven't win before 4D but I don't want to be so lucky in unlucky way. Bought new set of bra from OG! So happy... I love the design, sister also like it! So we got the same set! lalala...


*Happy family*


*Sister with the cute boy with shit hair*


*Let me join the lollipop family!*


Walk walk walk... Hungry lo! Let's head to Cineleisure for some dessert! And of course, neoprint! 1st time taking with sister, had loads of fun taking it with her! Luckily her hp got infrared port, hence can transfer the pics to hp. So I can show the clear version of neoprints to you all!


*Yummy!*


*My good gal sister become Ah lian liao la!*


*Sis 4eva*


*We know magic, beware!*


*M18 hoh! Our new bras!*


*I forced her to take the pink one!*


*Let's go back to childhood...*


Spotted fully bears xmas tree outside Takashimaya! So amazed with it! I love the white bears la!!! Someone buy for me man!!!

*Interesting right?*

No comments: